Participation is a priviledge, not a right. As an NSE participant, you are an LSU ambassador at your host institution. We want you to show your Tiger pride and make us proud! All of the following requirements must be met to be considered eligible for NSE:
- Full-time student
- Minimum GPA: 2.5 (some schools require higher)
- Good academic standing (no academic holds or probation)
- 24 LSU credits by the time of exchange (cannot go during freshman year)
- No incomplete grades
- No disciplinary or probationary status on or off-campus (academic, conduct, legal)
- No outstanding financial obligations
- Willingness to explore the US and/or Canada
- Desire to have a great time!
NOTE: these requirements must be met at the time of application and exchange. If your GPA for the term preceeding exchange falls below a 2.5, your exchange may be cancelled by LSU even though your overall GPA remains at a cumulative 2.5 or greater.
The full list of eligibility requirements is listed at NSE.org under "Exchange Policies."